Digital Marketing- the new ‘it’ thing. There is hype and craze around this new form of marketing but yet quite a few are unaware of this field. Today, there are a number of digital marketing agencies to choose from. But how would you separate the wheat from the chaff? How would you choose the perfect fit for your organization? But firstly, is it really necessary? Will it profit my business in any way? How do I do it? Here, every question resolved. Mistakes People Make When Hiring A Digital Marketing Agency
Is it necessary and how will it profit my business?
Let us now see the necessity and profitability of each of these segments.
– SEO: Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s organic or un-paid search results. Very few people look beyond the first three results of a search. To add to that fewer go few beyond the first page. The major search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing (in that order) process about 34,000, 3,200 and 927 searches respectively on a per second basis. These numbers in itself show how vast the field is and how many users could be viewing your site if optimized appropriately.
– SMM: Social media marketing refers to the process of gaining website traffic or attention through social media sites. Social networks basically act as our traditional word-of- mouth. Here if one person likes your product he/she will share, like, tweet about it to his/her circle, thus growing your network to reach more people. In social media the brand can personally connect with its users in order to have an excellent customer service platform.
How do I choose the perfect Digital Marketing Agency?
– The best and simplest way to decide on the right agency is to search on the search engine you are targeting. The first few results are the agencies that have at least done a good job for themselves. If they are capable of doing this they would be capable enough to do the same for your organization.
– Have a look at the clients they have. If they have clients that you are well aware of then they have obviously done their job well. Have a look at one of the client’s social presence, how active they are and where they appear on search results.
– You could also contact one of their clients to get feedback on the agencies’ services.
– If everything fits the bill so far you have probably got what you were looking for. Sign Up with them for a short period and see for yourself how good they are.